Wine Assist offers a wide range of advice and assistance when you are exporting wine, especially if it is your first time.
Wine Assist can help with:
- Obtaining an Export Licence
- Setting up export procedures
- Obtaining competitive shipping quotes
- Organising the shipment of wines
- Sourcing wines at your selected price points.
There are a number of different documents required to ship wine overseas, and each importing country has specific documentary requirements in order to get the wine through their Customs procedures.
Wine Assist can organise all your documentation requirements, including:
- Export Approvals
- Certificate of Australian Origin
- Certificate of Free Sale - Health Certificate.
Wine Assist has its own Graphic Designer, thus we can offer a label design service for significantly less cost than what the major design studios charge. For a pre-agreed fee our service includes all aspects of design through to pre-production, as well as obtaining printing quotes, supplying high definition images and bottle shots ready for promotional materials.
Wine Assist has conducted wine education sessions for both members of the Wine Trade and consumers in China, India and Singapore as well as Australia. For example, in Australia, we have conducted wine education classes in conjunction with Business SA for Chinese and Korean Business Migrants.
Wine Assist through its Graphic Designer can generate a variety of professional promotional material to assist with the marketing of your wine. This includes:
- Tasting Notes available in both A4 and A3 format
- Tent Cards
- Bottle Shots
- Press Releases
- Staff Wine Education brochures