Member Wine Century Club
With more than 30 years experience in the Wine Industry, after having started out life as an accountant, Dan Traucki, Director of Wine Assist, has a broad depth of knowledge of the Wine Industry.
Over this time period Dan has held key roles including:
- National Sales Support Manager - Orlando Wyndham.
- General Manager - G & V Trading.
- General Manager - Yaldara Wines.
- C.E.O. - Thompson Fruitgrowers & Thompson Vintners.
- General Manager - Greatstone Wines.
- Formerly Dan was the Chairman of the Exporters Association of South Australia.
Dan also served 28 years as a Justice of the Peace for South Australia - now retired. He was also a Finalist for the 2014 Wine Communicator Awards - for the "Best Wine Article".
- is a Hexavin(600) international club member of "The Wine Century Club (MWCC)".
- is a Freelance Journalist for two Australian wine magazines, WBM and Winestate. He also has published overseas.
- reviews wines for Australian wineries on social media.
- is a Wine Judge for European Wine consultancy, Wines of Adelaide Pty Ltd - Dan regularly review wines from Spain, France, Austria and Italy, in order for EU companies to gain a foothold into the Australian wine market.
Dan was also an Australian Wine Judge for:
Winestate Magazine and the Australian National Amateur Wine and Beer Show (ANWBS).
And International Wine Judge for: World Bulk Wine Exhibition (WBWE - Amsterdam).
This in-depth and varied experience covering almost all facets of the Wine Industry, other than wine making, gives Wine Assist a broad basis from which to advise and assist its clients. Dan was also the initiator, of the biggest tasting of Jimmy Watson Trophy winning wines ever conducted.
Director & Export Manager, Wine Assist
Having been the Personal Assistant to the NSW State Manager of a major corporation, before raising a family, Vicki provides great attention to detail in export documentation, which ensures the smoothest possible passage through Customs in destination countries, for the client’s of Wine Assist.
An experienced and enthusiastic Graphic, Web, Print and Video Designer who has a wealth of experience in the Wine Industry including some time as McGuigan Simeon’s Graphic Designer. Peter has also run his own business in the past, and so is acutely aware of the need to provide value for money to clients.